SO Help Is Here:
You have questions? We have answers!
Use the links below to find the information you need!
If you still have questions, please call 1-800-290-1920 between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm Pacific time Monday through Saturday or 11:00 am - 5:00 pm on Sundays.
We can help you with size, color, and style questions, as well as give great advice on buying and caring for equipment, tips, how-to's and lots more.
Most of your ordering, shipping and return policy questions should be answered below:
Products, sizes and colors showing on our site are currently in stock. If a size or color is not showing on the product page, that means it is out of stock. It is always a good idea to check back, because merchandise arrives nearly every day.
Due to the nature of the Internet we may, at times, be temporarily out of stock on an item. If that is the case we will inform you when the items are expected for delivery or we will sUGGest alternatives. We do not have any control over the production schedules of manufacturers and cannot guarantee availability.
Order early. If we do not have all the items on your order in stock, we will ship the rest of the order unless you indicate otherwise in the Special Instructions box.
If you have any questions you can reach me, Jay Knick, at:
e-mail me at: email@example.com
or call: 1-800-290-1920 or 707-528-1920
Browsing and Searching:
Our convenient search features make shopping a breeze. Whether you know what you are looking for, or just wish to browse our site, there is lots of interesting things to see and read.
Links to our departments are located on the left hand side of your browser window. Click the link to each department to find an overview of categories. Clicking on a category will show the products currently available, with thumbnail images and prices. You can then choose a specific product page that will give detailed information and a large image for friendly shopping, specs, fit charts, available colors and sizes. It is here that you can add items to your shopping cart.
Some of our most popular brands are usually found on the right side of your screen. Clicking on a brand link will take you to a page for that manufacturer with links to products, categories, related links and such.
We have put much of our 31 years in the retail outdoor business into our SO Expert Advice pages. Find advice on how to choose boats, gear, and clothing, how-to advice on everything from setting up your camp kitchen, to caring for down sleeping bags and jackets. Travel tips, packing tips and practical advice make planning simpler, whether you are planning a quick weekend outing or a full, once-in-a-lifetime vacation.
Gift cards means always giving the right thing in just the right color, and style.
- Where can I get information about Ordering?
- How safe is it to buy online?
- What about Privacy and Security?
- What will you do with my Email Address?
- Tell me about your Sweet Deal!
- How do I place an Order?
- How can I view my shopping Shopping Cart?
- How does order processing work?
- What are my shipping options?
- How does your free shipping work?
- What happens if I return something after getting free shipping?
- How do I get my order delivered Priority?
- What about standard shipping?
- Do you ship Kayaks and Canoes?
- What if I want my package shipped to a different Address?
- How long will my package take to arrive?
- Any other things I should know about Shipping?
- How do I track my order?
Returns, Exchanges and Refunds:
- What is your Refund Policy?
- How do I get a Credit or Refund?
- What if I want to Exchange something?
- How do I Return something I don't want?
- How does Sonoma Outfitters process Returns?
Checking the Status of Your Order:
Our shipping department will be very happy to check the status of your order during normal business hours. Feel free to call our shipping department at: 1-800-290-1920.
Or, if you prefer, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Still have questions? Call us at: 1-800-290-1920 between 9:00am and 5:00pm (PST)