Everyone Can Use Some Good Advice Now and Then
Outdoor Skills Advice
- How-to Camp Cooking Advice
- How-to Camp Hygiene Advice
- How-to Filter Drinking Water
- How-to Hike With Kids
- How-to Pack a Backpack
- How-to Up a Camp Kitchen
- How-to Choose a Backpack
- How-to Choose Boating Gear
- How-to Choose Camp Stoves and Fuel
- How-to Choose First Aid Kits
- How-to Choose a Kayak
- How-to Choose Men's Jackets
- How-to Choose Women's Jackets
- How-to Choose Sunglasses
- How-to Choose a Water Filtration System
Caring For Outdoor Gear
- How-to Care For Down Sleeping Bags and Jackets
to waterproof your leather boots (video)
for Waterproof Shells (video)
Caring For Kayaks
How Outdoor Savy Are You?
Rules of the trail
- Carry out all garbage.
- Hike on marked trails, not across fragile alpine growth.
- Use existing campsites or sites away from water and trails.
- Respect and protect the wilderness.
- Tread lightly and only carry home photographs and memories.