SmartWool Men's Trekking Heavy Crew Sock
Winner of the 1997 Backpacker Magazine's Great Sock Test. Heavy full-cushioning
provides shock absorption, offers insulation against the elements, and
supports under weighty loads. An arch brace holds the sock in place and
adds additional support. Flat-knit toe seams keeps you comfortable.
- Made of 80% Merino Wool, 19% Nylon, 1% Elastane
- 3x1 ribbed cuff
- Crew height
- Cushioning: Heavy Full-Cushioned
- WOW technology in reinforced sole for maximum comfort and durability
- Instep: High density padding protects against lace pressure.
- Arch brace: Knit with nylon for increased support and comfort.
- Side Panel: Flat knit reduces compression. Provides better fit and
- Sole: High density padding cushions against
shock, blisters and abrasions. 90% SmartWool. 10% stretch nylon.