Hoka One One Men's Odyssey Running Shoes
An incredibly lightweight shoe with Oversize cushioning, the ODYSSEY is designed for those seeking a simple, smooth riding shoe for the roads. Active Foot Frame geometry provides a stable ride, while minimal rubber pods give durability without sacrificing cushioning.
- Fabric: Ultra-Lightweight No-Sew SpeedFrame Construction
- Early-Stage Meta-Rocker Provides Propulsion / Meta-Rocker midsole geometry, specifically engineered with a low heel-toe differential and a sculpted outsole radius in the heel and toe, creates a unique fulcrum effect and encourages a guided foot gait cycle. Supports a runners form, and encourages a continuous Positive Gait Speed roll from heel-strike to toe-off.
- Full EVA Midsole Provides Signature Hoka Cushioning / 50% More Cushioning Engineered midsole volume which is up to 2.5X the volume than standard running shoes, made with performance-specific cushioning material. Excellent shock absorption and an inherently stable ride.
- Active Foot Frame Uniquely engineered Active Foot Frame midsole geometry allows the foot to sink deeply into the shoe’s midsole. Designed to provide integrated stability which is adaptable to a wide range of feet and running styles.
- Flat Waisted Geometry Provides Inherent Stability
- Strategic Rubber Placement Provides Durability
- Geometry: Offset: 5mm Heel: 29mm Forefoot: 24mm
- Weight: 8.4 oz