Hoka One One Women's TOR Summit WP Shoe
Hoka One One cushioning has benefited runners around the globe for 6yrs, and the same cushioning is now available to hikers in the Tor Summit Mid WP. Our proven midsole blend of EVA and RMAT® material provides both traction and cushioning, and our Meta-Rocker geometry provides a smooth, natural ride. EverFlex midfoot geometry is designed to increase underfoot stability on uneven terrain, and Vibram® MegaGrip outsole rubber with 5mm lugs provides ample traction and durability.
- Uppers: Nubuck and Suede Leather Upper
- Event® Waterproof Membrane with Full Bootie Construction
- Late Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry
- Active Foot Fram Stability
- Full Length EVA Top Midsole for Cushioning
- Engineered RMAT Midsole for a Supportive Ride
- Vibram® MegaGrip Hi-Traction Outsole with 5mm Lugs
- Fit: Medium, Wide
- Surface: Hiking
- Category: Neutral: Lightweight Training, Neutral: Max Cushion, Dynamic Stability
- Preferred Ride: Responsive, Plush
- Offset: 4 mm Forefoot: 24 mm Heel: 28 mm
- Weight: 2.30 oz Weight is based on size US9 and may vary depending on size.