Hoka One One Women's TOR Summit Mid WP
Hoka One One cushioning has been available to runners around the globe for 6 years, and the same cushioning is now available to hikers in the Tor Summit Mid WP. Our midsole blend of EVA and RMAT® material provides both traction and cushioning, and our Meta-Rocker geometry provides a smooth ride. Technical midfoot geometry is designed to increase underfoot stability on uneven terrain, and Vibram® MegaGrip outsole rubber with 5mm lugs provides ample traction and durability.
- Fabric: Uppers: Nubuck and Suede Leather Upper
- Event® Waterproof Membrane with Full Bootie Construction
- Late Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry
- Active Foot Fram Stability
- Full Length EVA Top Midsole for Cushioning
- Engineered RMAT Midsole for a Supportive Ride
- Vibram® MegaGrip Hi-Traction Outsole with 5mm Lugs
- Geometry Offset: 4 mm Forefoot: 26 mm Heel: 30 mm .
- Fit: Medium, Wide
- Surface: Hiking
- Category: Neutral: Lightweight Training, Neutral: Max Cushion, Dynamic Stability
- Preferred Ride: Responsive, Plush
- Weight: 15.00 oz Weight is based on size US8 and may vary depending on size.