Hoka One One Women's Valor Leather Shoes
Comfort reigns supreme in the VALOR LTR with a full grain leather upper and Ultrasize midsole that provides the signature HOKA ONE ONE cushioned ride. Built on an Early Stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride, the VALOR LTR brings all the comfort of HOKA ONE ONE running shoes to the walking consumer
- Upper: Full Grain Leather Upper
- Geometry: Offset: 4mm Heel: 31mm Forefoot: 27mm
- 50% More Cushioning Engineered midsole volume which is up to 2.5X the volume than standard running shoes, made with performance-specific cushioning material. Benefit Excellent shock
- Meta-Rocker Meta-Rocker midsole geometry, specifically engineered with a low heel-toe differential and a sculpted outsole radius in the heel and toe, creates a unique fulcrum effect and encourages a guided foot gait cycle. Benefit Supports a runners form, and encourages a continuous Positive Gait Speed roll from heel-strike to toe-off. absorption and an inherently stable ride.
- Active Foot Frame Uniquely engineered Active Foot Frame midsole geometry allows the foot to sink deeply into the shoe’s midsole. Benefit Designed to provide integrated stability which is adaptable to a wide range of feet and running styles.
- Supportive TPU Heel Frame
- Early-Stage Meta-Rocker Provides Propulsion
- Full EVA Midsole Provides Signature HOKA Cushioning
- Flat-Waisted Geometry Provides Dynamic
- Stability Strategic Rubber Placement Provides Durability
- Weight: 8.7 oz.