UGG® Women's Classic Tall II
UGG® signature sheepskin boot the Classic Tall has been around for many years keeping feet warm and cozy. Twin-face sheepskin is used in many of our core products. A piece of twin-face sheepskin has been treated on both the fleece side, and the skin side, providing the soft comfort UGG® is famous for. Grade-A sheepskin is extremely dense and soft, which provides a more comfortable and durable material. Fleece breathes, wicks away moisture and allows air to circulate keeping feet dry. Slip into the Classic Tall boot and feel UGG® luxury. UGG® Women's Classic Boots
- Uppers:17mm grade "A" Twinface sheepskin, sueded heel guards and nylon binding. Also features our signature UGG® woven label.
- Lining: Genuine sheepskin sock wicks moisture away
- Outsole: Molded EVA outsole that is light and flexible providing durability and better traction
- Sheepskin is naturally water resistant & therefore small amounts of moisture will not seep through or damage it.
- Height: Approximate boot shaft height: 12"
- This product contains real fur from Sheep or Lamb
- Fur Origin: Australia, European Union or United States Real Fur has been artificially dyed and treated
- UGG® Classic Collection
- By UGG® ; Imported.