Icebreaker Men's Descender Long Sleeve Zip
A technical midlayer designed to insulate and breathe during cold, high-output days up in the mountains, out on the slopes or on the trails, the Men’s Descender Long Sleeve Zip is designed for those on the move. Made with our 240gm textured terry corespun fabric, which uses nylon fibers wrapped in merino wool for added durability and quicker drying, the Descender features a high-loft brushed back with heat-trapping channels to help regulate your temperature during technical high-exertion pursuits like skiing, climbing or running in cold conditions. Lighter-weight side panels help manage moisture and dump excess heat when you’re moving fast, while the zippered chest pocket with media cord port keeps your music flowing or stashes small essentials.
- Fabric weight: 240 Midweight
- Fabric: Main: 240g brushed terry, 84% Merino wool, 9% Nylon, 7% LYCRA. Side panels: 200g terry, 88% Merino wool, 9% Nylon, 3% LYCRA
- Weight: Medium 13.58 oz
- Fabric:RealFLEECE®, 87% Merino wool, 10% Nylon, 3% LYCRA
- Fit: Slim
- Layer: Mid Layers
- Best for: Snow Sports
- Benefits: More warmth with less weight, brushed for extra softness, easy layering, quick drying, performance focused features
- Features: Striped fleece fabric with channels to trap air for lightweight warmth, internal storm flap, zippered chest pocket with media cord port, stretch side panels for great fit, comfort, and mobility.
Machine wash. Dries fast in the shade, but do not tumble dry. Exact instructions on the care label.