Patagonia Women's Centered Tights - 27"
Your crow pose has come a long way and so has our best, most technical yoga tights. We make Centered Tights with a remarkable fabric, 85% nylon/15% spandex jersey, that offers superior shape-retention and recovery properties while still remaining soft, supple and breathable. A higher-rise waistband supports and contains a hidden key pocket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing and bluesign® approved.
- Soft, stretchy, fast-wicking nylon/spandex knit fabric provides a compression fit and dries quickly
- Wide waistband is flattering and has hidden 1/2-inch elastic to keep the pants in place as you move
- Contoured side seams are rolled to the back and follow the shape of your leg for comfort
- Low-profile flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Fitted leg
- 27" inseam
- This is a Fair Trade Certified™ product: Patagonia pays a premium for Fair Trade Certified™ clothing that workers can use to improve their communities and elevate their standard of living
- Formfitting: Conforms to the body’s contours.
- 8.5-oz 85% nylon/15% spandex jersey. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing and bluesign® approved
- 226 g (8 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.