Patagonia Men's Classic Retro-X Vest
You can’t beat the Green Mountain views, but the fall wind can sure start to bite when the Long Trail nears the border. Our Classic Retro-X® Vest keeps your core cozy on those crisp hiking days, but lets you roll up your sleeves when you build some heat on the steeper pitches. This versatile full-zip vest features a windproof membrane bonded between a thick 100% polyester (50% recycled) ¼”-pile sherpa fleece and a moisture-wicking, 100% polyester (50% recycled) highly air permeable interior mesh lining with Polygiene® permanent odor control. The zippered chest pocket, collar and wind flap are 100% nylon with a weather-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and the zippered side handwarmer pockets are lined with brushed polyester mesh. Hip length.
- Windproof membrane bonded between a 100% polyester (50% recycled) ¼"-pile sherpa fleece exterior and a moisture-wicking 100% polyester (50% recycled) highly air permeable warp knit mesh with Polygiene® odor permanent control interior
- Full-zip vest with internal wind flap
- Pockets: vertical zippered chest pocket made of 100% nylon; zippered handwarmers lined with brushed 100% polyester mesh
- Hip length
- Body: 12.9-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) bonded sherpa fleece. Lining: 3.2-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) warp-knit mesh with Polygiene® permanent odor control, wicking finish and a windproof barrier. Chest pocket, outer collar and wind flap: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining is bluesign® approved
- 507 g (17.9 oz)
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Made in Vietnam.