Patagonia Women's Classic Retro-X Fleece Vest
Embracing simplicity and utility at its core (and yours), the Retro X® Vest embodies our philosophy of minimalism. Made of soft and supple plush polyester fleece (50% recycled), the vest has a moisture-wicking, brushed-mesh lining with a windproof/breathable barrier that completely shuts out wind. The Supplex® nylon stand-up collar is lined with cozy fleece for next-to-skin comfort. A nylon vertical zippered chest pocket and zippered handwarmers lined with brushed-poly mesh keep essentials on board. Full-front zip with internal wind flap shuts out the cold. Hip length.
- Windproof barrier bonded between cozy 50% recycled polyester fleece exterior and a moisture-wicking brushed-polyester mesh lining
- Full-front zip with internal wind flap
- Pockets: vertical zippered chest pocket made of nylon; zippered handwarmers lined with brushed-polyester mesh
- Hip length
- Complete with two handwarmer pockets with secure zipper closure
- Grosgrain zipper pull trim on all zippers
- Fleece: 12.9-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) bonded shearling. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester. Trim: 100% nylon. Mesh liner is bluesign® approved
- 419 g (14.8 oz)
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Made in Vietnam.