Osprey Tempest 16 Pack
The Tempest 16 is a women’s specific top loading technical daypack with a fixed top pocket ideal for day hiking and adventure racing. The Tempest series shares all of the same lightweight and high performance features of the ever popular Talon series but with harness, hipbelt and specific torso sizes designed to fit a woman’s body.
- Weight: WXS/WS:1 lb3 oz/WS/WM : 1 lb 5oz.
- Volume:WS/WM :854 in³ (14
L)/WS/WM : 976 in³ (16 L)
- Dimensions:WXS/WS:18" x 10" x 8"/WS/WM : 20" x 10" x 8"
- Material: Nylon
- Fixed gender specific BioStretch™ hipbelt. The BioStretch™ gender specific built-in hipbelt is a mesh covered, die cut slotted hipbelt featuring zippered stretch mesh pockets and a modified straight ErgoPull™ closure system providing comfortable, stable load transfer and carry.
- External hydration Located between the Tempest backpanel and main pack body is an exterior hydration compartment. Locate the H2O icon and loosen load lifter straps at the top of the pack.
- Single ice tool attachment
- Stow-On-The-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Top load main compartment access with fixed top pocket with fixed top pocket and under-lid mesh pocket.