Patagonia Women's Los Gatos Fleece Vest
When conditions are all over the weather map, you can rely on our versatile Los Gatos Vest. Its soft, deep-pile polyester fleece (30% recycled) is lined with smooth polyester plain weave that glides over layers, and the DWR (durable water repellent) finish helps to repel water and wind. Featuring a long, lean silhouette, it has a tonal welted full-length zipper and handwarmer pockets. Front and back princess seams lend a feminine, contoured fit; stand-up, zip-through collar provides cozy warmth. Hip length.
- Made of deep-pile polyester fleece
- Long, lean vest with tonal taffeta trim at front zip and pockets
- Full-length front zipper with stand-up collar
- Front and back princess seams for feminine fit
- Soft polyester lining in tonal colors
- Hip length
- Body: 8.6-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) deep-pile, double-faced fleece. Trim and lining: 2.3-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Body fabric is bluesign® approved
- 257 g (9.1 oz)
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Made in Vietnam.