Patagonia Womens Los Gatos Hooded Fleece Vest
Keep your shoulder-season options open with the versatile Los Gatos Hooded Vest. It’s reversible, with a close-to-body fit, making it the perfect layering piece. Made of deep-pile polyester (30% recycled) and insulated with 60-g polyester (90% recycled) insulation, the diamond-quilted vest reverses to silky-soft polyester taffeta. Details include an oversized hood and center-front zipper; tonal contrast trim; and handwarmer pockets with secure zipper closures that reverse to kangaroo-style pockets. Hip length.
- Made of deep-pile polyester fleece with a diamond quilting with tonal polyester taffeta trim and 60-g polyester insulation (90% recycled)
- Oversized hood is lined with diamond-quilt polyester fleece and reverses to silky- soft polyester taffeta
- Center-front Vislon® zipper with tonal grosgrain zipper pull; welted handwarmer pockets have secure zipper closure and grosgrain zipper pulls
- Wide contrast trim at the sweep gives this vest an elegant silhouette
- Vest reverses to a solid polyester taffeta body with wide double-needle stitch lines and kangaroo-style pockets
- Hip length
- Body: 8.6-oz 100% polyester fleece (30% recycled) with diamond-quilt pattern. Shell: 2.4-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 60-g 100% polyester insulation (90% recycled). Body fabric is bluesign® approved
- 476 g (16.8 oz)
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Made in Vietnam.