Patagonia Womens Synchilla Lightweight Snap-T
This classic pullover made of polyester (80-85% recycled; prints are not recycled) Synchilla® fleece provides everyday warmth and comfort.
In 1983 the Patagonia® Snap-T® Pullover put warm, quick-drying fleece on the map. A true classic with immediately recognizable features, the pullover is now made with midweight 100% polyester fleece (solids, 85% recycled; heathers, 80% recycled) in an array of bright solids, color-blocks and Navajo-inspired prints. It retains the signature four-snap placket, stand-up collar reinforced with nylon trim and chest pocket with nylon flap and snap closure. Hip length.
- Made of warm, midweight polyester fleece
- Nylon trim on stand-up collar reinforces classic Snap-T® four-snap placket
- Yoke seam detail with nylon chest-pocket flap and snap closure
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening and hem
- Nylon chest-pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Hip length
- Heathers: 7.9-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled) double-sided fleece. Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) double-sided fleece. Prints: 7.5-oz 100% polyester double-sided fleece. Heather and solid fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 362 g (12.8 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua and Mexico.
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.