Patagonia Women's Snap-T® Fleece Vest
After 30 years of first ascents, Patagonia's Snap-T® styles are still looking for new routes. Made from soft, durable 100% polyester (solids: 85% recycled; heathers: 80% recycled), this Synchilla® vest provides year-round, unencumbered comfort. It has a stand-up collar with cozy double-fleece construction, two zippered handwarmer pockets and our signature Snap-T chest pocket with nylon flap and snap closure. Soft, brushed elastic trims armholes and hem. Hip length.
- Solid and heather fabrics made of warm, lightweight polyester fleece (heathers: 80% recycled; solids: 85% recycled)
- Roomy stand-up collar has a cozy double-fleece construction
- Center-front zipper and two handwarmer pockets feature contrasting grosgrain zipper pulls
- Left-chest pocket with nylon taslan flap and snap closure
- Armholes and hem have soft brushed-elastic trim
- Hip length
- Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) fleece. Heathers: 7.9-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled) fleece. Prints: 8.35-oz 100% polyester fleece. Placket and pocket: 3.4-oz 100% nylon. Solid and heather fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 252 g (8.9 oz) .
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Made in Mexico