Patagonia Women's Re-Tool Fleece Vest
Made of our soft, deep-pile Re-Tool polyester fleece, this vest has a tall collar, handwarmer pockets and a chest pocket with a nylon flap.
Whether forging pitons or designing the Re-Tool Vest, we have the same purpose: functional beauty with minimal impact. Made of lightweight, deep-pile Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled), this long, lean, full-zip vest has princess seaming for a beautiful, contoured fit. The soft stand-up collar and brushed tricot-lined handwarmer pockets provide cozy warmth. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Deep-pile polyester fleece has extra-long fibers to retain warmth
- Princess seams add contouring and shape
- Stand-up collar has doubled fleece for warmth
- Full-length zipper with zipper garage
- Nylon chest-pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- On-seam handwarmer pockets
- Hip length
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- 9.3-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled). Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 294 g (10.4 oz)
- Made in Mexico.
We Also Suggest