Patagonia Men's Synchilla Snap-T Pullover
Patagonia's Synchilla® Snap-T® Pullover wrote the book on multifunctional fleece. Made from double-faced 100% polyester fleece (solids, 85% recycled; heathers, 80% recycled; both bluesign® approved), this lighter-weight version continues the tradition of providing soft and durable warmth with moisture-wicking and quick-drying capabilities in a layer-friendly construction. Features include easy-entry 4-button snap-closure placket, stand-up collar and Y-Joint sleeves for increased mobility through the shoulders and arms. Left chest pocket has nylon flap with snap closure. Spandex binding at cuffs and hem helps keep the heat in and the cold out.
- Solids and heathers made of bluesign® approved midweight Synchilla® polyester fleece (80-85% recycled)
- Pullover with 4-snap nylon placket, stand-up collar and Y-Joint sleeves for increased mobility
- Left chest pocket has nylon flap and snap closure
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim
- Hip length
- Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) double-sided fleece. Heathers: 7.9-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled) double-sided fleece. Prints: 8.35-oz 100% polyester double-sided fleece. Solid and heather fabrics are bluesign® approved
- Weight: 14.3 oz
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Made in Nicaragua and Mexico.