Patagonia Better Sweater Icelandic Jacket
So you want your jacket to feel like a sweatshirt, keep you warm like a parka, but look like you just stepped off the streets of Reykjavik Já! The toggle-button center front and cuff closure, Fair Isle contrasting print and swingy hem of this fleece jacket is your ticket. Made with 9.5-oz 100% polyester with a sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior. Contrast: 13.5-oz 100% polyester jacquard fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Fabric has sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered overdye yarns with a knit-like texture
- Oversized hood and yoke feature our tonal Icelandic jacquard fleece
- Wide center-front placket with dyed to match button closure
- Side-entry handwarmer pockets are accented with our Icelandic jacquard fleece welt
- Straight hem with notches at size seams and a slight drop tail
- Hip length
- This product is Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing: Patagonia pays a premium for Fair Trade Certified products that workers can use to improve their communities and elevate their standard of living
- Body: 9.5-oz 100% polyester with a sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior. Contrast: 13.5-oz 100% polyester jacquard fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing and fabric is bluesign® approved
- 694 g (24.5 oz)
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Made in Thailand.