Patagonia Men's Sidesend Jacket
The hero of unstable weather, this everyday soft shell blocks wind, sheds moisture and holds your heat when the day’s plans go into the night. The Sidesend has a lightweight yet sturdy feel with a stretchy fabric blend that combines a dash of spandex with recycled polyester to manage a wide range of weather conditions while still maintaining a comfortable level of breathability for aerobic activities. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish blocks moisture and light rain. Inside a soft, brushed tricot backer wicks moisture to keep you dry when you’re pushing the pace uphill. Features include a stand-up collar, two zippered handwarmer pockets, a chest pocket, two internal drop-in pockets, and microfleece-lined neck, wind flap, and cuffs for a skin-friendly feel. Hip length.
- Versatile bonded stretch-woven/brushed tricot soft-shell fabric made of durable recycled polyester/spandex blend with DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Soft, yet durable brushed tricot backer wicks moisture and keeps you dry
- Full-length center-front zipper with a stand-up collar; fixed, self-fabric cuffs lined with microfleece for next-to-skin comfort
- Two external, zippered handwarmer pockets; external left-chest vertical zippered pocket; internal drop-in pockets for added storage
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Hip length
- 9.3-oz 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 652 g (23 oz)
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Made in Vietnam.