Patagonia Men's Diamond Quilt Bomber Hoody
There’s a downed fence, an axle-deep truck and the weather has decided to shift, yet inside this warm, weather-resistant jacket there’s nowhere you’d rather be. It has a supple 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell for wind protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist moisture. Inside the sleeves, body and hood, a lightweight yet warm layer of 80-g Thermogreen® polyester insulation (90% recycled) traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. Stitched with a tough thread for durability, the diamond-quilting pattern creates an impressive heat-trapping structure while at the same time reduces bulk and increases compressibility. With deep handwarmer pockets to thaw your fingers and one chest security pocket to hold the small items of life. The cuffs and hem have elasticized binding to help seal out cold drafts. Hip length.
- Lightweight recycled polyester ripstop shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and provides windproof and water-resistant protection
- 80-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) provides lightweight insulation that traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet
- Diamond quilting creates an effective heat-trapping surface and reduces bulk while increasing compressibility; uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Full-length center-front zipper with climb rope pull; attached hood insulated with Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled); adjustable, climb rope drawcord
- Two deep, insulated, kangaroo-style handwarmer pockets; one left-chest security pocket with zipper closure
- Elasticized binding at cuffs and hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth
- Hip length
- Body and lining: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: Body, hood, sleeves and pockets: 80-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled). Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 493 g (17.4 oz)
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Made in Vietnam.