Patagonia Women's Mountain View Windbreaker
When May grey gives way to gales off the channel, pull out the Mountain View Jacket and continue undeterred along the bluff. The lightweight jacket’s polyester micro-dobby weave fabric blocks wind while the nylon/spandex circular knit mesh lining wicks moisture. The 3-panel hood has elasticized trim and stows into the collar with snap closure. A stand-up collar, front zip, elasticized cuffs and adjustable drop-tail hem seal out chilly drafts. Underarm bartacks increase ventilation. Roomy chest pocket and easy-access front pockets keep valuables handy.
- Made from 100% polyester micro-dobby weave fabric with a subtle surface texture; the mesh lining wicks moisture for comfort
- 3-panel hood has elasticized trim around the opening and stows in the collar with secure snap closure; jacket has reflective cord on zipper pulls and reflective strips at center-front hood and center-back collar for visibility
- Features a stand-up collar, METALUXE® center-front zipper and easy-access front pockets Roomy chest pocket keeps valuables within reach
- Open, circular bartacks under arms provide ventilation
- Comfortable elasticized cuffs are lined with reflective tape; fold-back cuffs when extra visibility is needed
- Adjustable drop-tail hem provides extra coverage
- Weight: 14oz
- Materials: 100% polyester micro-dobby
- Lining: 4.3-oz 91% nylon/9% spandex knit mesh
- Shell fabric is bluesign® approved
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers. .