Patagonia Womrn's Cordelisse Bra
When it comes to rope work—be it belaying or yoga Korunta–you can count on the agile Cordelisse Bra. Made with bluesign® approved fabric, its substantial, pliant synthetic knit retains its shape and the mesh lining wicks moisture away from skin and dries quickly. The bra’s supportive, stay-put crossback straps lend interesting crossover detail while freeing shoulders and allowing unrestricted movement. Side-entry openings accommodate removable soft cups (included), providing options for backcountry and studio. Tear-away tag for comfort. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Soft polyester/spandex blend is compressive, supportive and fast-wicking. Fabric is bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Soft mesh lining wicks moisture away from skin and dries quickly
- Side-entry envelopes accommodate removable soft cups (included)
- Tear-away tag for comfort
- Cross-back straps are supportive and allow a wide range of movement
- Body: 8.85-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex jersey. Circular-knit mesh: 4.3-oz 91% nylon/9% spandex. Mesh: 4.9-oz 72% nylon/28% spandex. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Weight: 4.3 oz
- Formfitting: Conforms to the body’s contours.
- Made in Sri Lanka.