Exped Airmat Basic UL 7.5 M
The AirMat 7.5 UL from Exped is incredibly light, very packable comfortable
any outdoor adventure. The chambers are foam-filled, the AirMat 7.5 UL
is different from other air mats, giving you more insulation so you can
sleep warm without hauling a lot of weight in your pack or suitcase. When
your sleeping bag is the place to be, simply inflate with your mouth so
you can get to bed sooner. If you're worried about moisture, the Exped
Pillow Pump and other inflation accessories (sold separately) will also
work, so you can enjoy a good night's rest with less fuss!
- Weight: 11.8 oz.
- Length x Width:72 x 20 x 3"
- Temperature: 52ºF
- R-Value: 0.7
- Packed 8.3 x 3"
- Materials: 70 Denier Texped PA68 ripstop nylon
- AirMat Basic UL 7.5 is constructed with 20 denier fabric for an even lighter
and compact mat
- Low profile FlatValves, one for inflation and the other
for deflation ensure ease of use. As the valves are flat and not on the mat‘s
edge they do not protrude and are therefore protected and durable.
polyester fabric is both durable, airtight and humidity resistant. The shell‘s
top surface is of brushed polyester fabric that provides excellent slip resistance
and comfort next to the skin.
- The seams are high frequency welded for
- Included: repair kit with adhesive and fabric patches.
packaged size: the mats are folded in quarters and rolled to minimize size.
R-value of all uninsulated air mats, like AirMat 7.5, can be enhanced by
placing a fleece jacket or other clothing under the mat. This is not necessary
for insulated mats like DownMat, SynMat, ComfortFoam Mat or SIM styles.
7.5 is excellent for use in warmer climates and on trips where reduced weight
- AirMat 7.5 can be inflated by mouth or with Exped Pillow
Pump or Exped Mini Pump