Patagonia Men's L/S World Trout Slurped Tee
Because we—like our salmonid counterparts—prefer clear, cool streams and rivers, we’re donating five dollars of the full-price sale of the Long-Sleeved World Trout Slurped Cotton T-Shirt to World Trout. Original artwork from A.D. Maddox is screen-printed onto a lightweight, organic cotton T-shirt using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Fabric has a soft enzyme-washed finish. Taped shoulder seams provide excellent fit retention and comfort under a vest. Read more about our trout conservation efforts at patagonia.com/worldtrout.
- Material: 5.4-oz 100% organic cotton Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams and ribbed cuffs for comfort and fit retention
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Artist: A.D. Maddox
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Weight: 255 g (9 oz)