Patagonia Men's Moonlighters Responsibili-Tee
Play by day, dance under the moon by night—at least that’s what we suggest. The Moonlighters Cotton/Poly Responsibili-Tee™ is made of fast-drying, 50% recycled cotton/50% post-consumer recycled polyester fabric. Artwork by Daniella Manini is screen-printed at center front using inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Taped shoulder seams lend comfort and fit retention.
- Material: 45.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% post-consumer recycled polyester Fabric is bluesign® approved
- A work-ready tee with a traditional, hearty feel
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Made with a 50/50 blend of recycled polyester/recycled cotton, which reduces our need for petroleum to make raw materials, and cuts landfill and incinerator waste
- Artist: Daniella Manini
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Weight: 212 g (7.5 oz)