Patagonia Women's R1 Pullover
A beautiful line, your climbing partner, a rope and a rack: The greatest days merge elegance and efficiency. Our R1® Pullover maintains a similar focus, with a durable, finely tuned high/low interior grid polyester fabric (Polartec® Power Grid™) that warms, stretches, moves moisture and insulates – now redesigned exclusively for Patagonia to be even lighter and more breathable. Its technical fit accommodates light underlayers or works as a stand-alone top, and it squashes down to practically nothing in your pack. With redesigned simple cuffs, a smooth, microfiber face for easy layering, raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort, a zippered chest pocket and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, a new Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric (with Polygiene® permanent odor control) is lighter and more breathable than before but with the same outstanding stretch and durability
- Raglan sleeves for increased mobility and off-shoulder seaming for comfort under a pack
- Pullover silhouette has deep-center front zipper with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- One left chest pocket has Slim Zip install, zipper garage and mesh pocket bag
- Cuffs and hem are simply and comfortably finished with a cover stitch
- 6.7-oz Polartec® Power Grid™ 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
- Weight: 9.87 oz
- Made in Colombia.