Patagonia Men's Capilene Lightweight Crew
Run in it, surf in it or layer it with a lightweight shell. Capilene® Lightweight is our lightest-weight, fastest-drying and best-wicking baselayer. The fabric’s subtle grid pattern sits lightly and comfortably on the skin; the smooth outer face glides easily in any layering system. Highly breathable for high-exertion and warm conditions, the fabric is bluesign® approved, 100% recycled polyester with 35-UPF sun protection and is treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Features include a self-fabric collar with internal neck tape for chafe-free comfort, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage, flatlock seams to minimize chafing, offset shoulder and side seams to lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage.
- Capilene® Lightweight has a smooth face for easy layering
- Fabric’s open grid pattern next to skin provides excellent breathability, moisture-wicking and dry time
- Self-fabric crew at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
- 2.3-oz (80-g) 100% recycled polyester double knit with 35-UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Weight: (3.5 oz)
- Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
- Made in Sri Lanka.