Patagonia Men's Fjord Flannel Shirt
Built of heavyweight flannel, the Fjord Flannel Shirt wears soft but tough,
and makes a great overshirt when conditions get colder.
When your name suggests highland lochs and moody winter light, you should
be plaid. The Fjord Flannel Shirt is available in many handsome ones, and
made of beefy yet soft, long-staple 6.5-oz 100% organic cotton flannel.
It provides indispensable warmth as a heavyweight shirt or as a layered
overshirt. With a couple of patch chest pockets with mitered corners, 2-button
adjustable cuffs, a straight hem and now with an improved fit.
- Fabric: 6.5-oz 100% organic cotton flannel
- Organic cotton is produced using techniques that are healthy and
safe for the environment and the people who work and live near the
fields where it’s grown. Organic cotton is never grown with synthetic
chemical fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides or defoliants, nor is
it genetically modified in any way.
- Heavyweight organic cotton flannel
- Traditional long-sleeved,
- Two single-button flapped chest pockets
- Straight hem
- Relaxed Fit:Drapes loosely on the body.
- Weight: 23 oz
- Made in China
We Also Suggest