Patagonia Women's Glorya 3/4-Sleeved Top
Having a hard time packing for that mid-June surfing/climbing trip to Australia? From The Grampians to Torquay, this 3/4-sleeved shirt is the answer to all your dilemmas. Made from versatile and fast-drying nylon/polyester/spandex jersey with 40-UPF sun protection, this top features a jewel neckline, merrow-edge seams, feminine asymmetrical raglan sleeves and a slightly dropped petal hem with fold-over zigzag side seams. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Light-and-airy nylon/polyester/spandex blend is moisture-wicking, quick-drying, soft to the touch and has 40-UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Open scoop-neck styling with a delicate zigzag cover stitch
- Raglan sleeves are flat-seamed and have a feminine merrow-stitch finish that is slightly asymmetrical
- Clean-finished hem that falls below the waist
- 4.1-oz 55% nylon/40% polyester/5% spandex heathered jersey with 40-UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
- Weight: 121 g (4.3 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.