Patagonia Women's Latticeback Tank
For power yoga, power squats or power naps, this multitasking top works wherever you are. It’s made with easy-breathing, easy-wearing, 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex stretch jersey that withstands multiple wears before washing. The supportive shelf bra has brushed elastic and a bridge that lifts and separates. There are also openings for optional modesty cups. Hem hits at the waist.
- Soft and supportive 88% polyester/12% spandex stretch jersey is lightly brushed
- High scoop-neck styling with four straps that have a beautiful zigzag coverstitch
- Center straps come together at the center back creating a beautiful and functional reinforced strap
- Built-in shelf bra is made with a nylon/spandex circle-knit fabric, has a soft brushed-elastic band and can accommodate removable cups (included)
- Hip length
- 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex stretch jersey. Shelf bra: 5.6-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 158 g (5.6 oz)
- Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
- Made in Mexico.