Patagonia Women's Quandary Pants
The Quandary Pants were made for sticky situations, like choosing which pants to wear for the next 15 days or a hot and humid Tepui approach. The lightweight, stretchy nylon/spandex blend has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and provides 40-UPF sun protection. These technical pants are gusseted and have articulated knees for mobility, feature a metal-snap closure, a zip fly and belt loops. They also roll up and secure with tabs and snaps at the knees for versatility in warm weather. Drop-in pockets on the front and back carry topos; the side cargo pocket zips and secures valuables. Inseam (size 8) is 32".
- Lightweight skirt made of stretchy nylon, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Waistband secures with a metal button, is lined with a highly wicking breathable mesh and features an adjustable, elasticized drawcord
- Two drop-in pockets in front, two patch pockets in back
- Zippered cargo pocket on right thigh
- Gusset and articulation at the knees for mobility
- Inseam (size 8) is 32"
- 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- (10.1 oz)
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Made in Vietnam.