Patagonia Men's Regular Fit Duck Pant
Patagonia studied the fit of these full-time pants like they study the lines on an alpine wall. Made of soft, midweight 100% organic cotton garment-washed canvas that feels broken-in from the start, they’re cut with a regular rise to sit on the waist and feature a full seat and thigh with a straight-leg opening from knee to ankle. They’ll stand up to hard work, but don’t feel the part, and fit into any situation – even ones that require you to leave the flips at home. The classic, flat-front styling has double-needle belt loops, a marble button closure, zip fly, two side-entry front pockets, a small coin pocket on the hip and two rear pockets (one with a button closure for security). Inseam length is 32”.
- Made of a comfortable and durable midweight 100% organic cotton garment washed canvas
- Regular fit: Cut to sit on the waist with a regular rise. Full seat and thigh with a more relaxed fit to accommodate athletes’ hips, seat and thighs, then cut straight down to the ankle. Best for athletic and muscular body types, as well as larger frames.
- Classic, flat-front styling with double-needle belt loops; marble button closure with zip fly
- Two slanted side-entry front handwarmer pockets; small coin pocket on right hip; two rear welted pockets (right-rear pocket has button closure); spare button on lower-right pocket bag
- 8-oz 100% organic cotton garment-washed canvas
- Weight: 18.6oz
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Made in Sri Lanka