Patagonia Men's Tenpenny Pants - Regular
Touring skis or third-hand trucks, we're admirers of well-tuned equipment that you can count on when you're in deep. Built from a light, durable and long-lasting 5.5-oz 74% organic cotton/26% nylon blend, Tenpenny Pants have a road-ready design that blends comfort and utility. Multifunctional and multiseasonal, they have a more relaxed, movement-oriented fit for comfort and unconstrained mobility. Articulated knees and a gusseted crotch allow for a full range of motion, and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish keeps them going strong when the weather turns dicey. With two front handwarmer pockets, a right-front coin pocket, two rear pockets and a drop-in utility pocket on the right seam. Contoured waistband follows the natural shape of your hips. Inseam is 32".
- Comfortable, multifunctional all-season pants made of a light but durable garment washed 74% organic cotton/26% nylon blend; a DWR (durable water repellent) finish helps to shed the weather
- Regular fit: Cut to sit on the waist with a regular rise. Full seat and thigh with a more relaxed fit to accommodate athletes’ hips, seat and thighs, then cut straight down to the ankle. Best for athletic and muscular body types, as well as larger frames.
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips, keeping pants in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two front handwarmer pockets; two rear pockets; right-front coin pocket; right-front on-seam cell phone/utility drop-in pocket
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- 5.5-oz 74% organic cotton/26% nylon garment-washed plain weave, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 411 g (14.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.