Patagonia Women's Tribune Pants
Patagonia"s Tribune Pants have 4-way stretch for exceptional mobility and comfort when you’re bouldering, backpacking, trekking—or making it up as you go along. They’re made from a light and limber yet rugged blend of 88% nylon and 12% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture if you’re caught out in the open. Articulated knees and a gusseted crotch allow unlimited mobility; a curved waistband provides a contoured fit and reduces any downward migration. Five pockets keep you organized, and a slightly slimmed down, tapered silhouette ensures your feet stay clear of excess fabric. Available in two inseams: regular, 32"; long, 34". Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Comfortable, multifunctional/multiseason pants made of a lightweight nylon/spandex blend with 4-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Slim fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; slim through the seat and leg, close at the thigh and slim to the ankle; best for lean-to-medium build wanting a sleeker look that doesn’t compromise mobility
- Curved waistband design follows the natural shape of the hips and provides a contoured fit to help keep pants in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two slanted zippered handwarmer pockets; one zippered drop-in cargo pocket on right leg; one right-rear zippered pocket
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- 32" inseam (Regular)
- 5.1-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex with 4-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Weight: 357 g (12.6 oz)
- Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
- Made in Vietnam.