Vasque Men's Lotic Hiking Shoe
Open the map and scan your route. Forget the boundaries you’ve known and let the Lotic lead the way, over rock, through water, down slot canyons, over peaks. We marry Vasque’s Slickrock sole to Vibram’s® tenacious Idrogrip rubber, expanding the possibilities of your next adventure. Home on stone, comfortable in the water, the Lotic’s fast-drying upper drains quickly, keeps sand off your feet, and lets you thrive no matter the landscape.
- Uppers: Polyester Mesh, Synthetic, Two layer polyester mesh filters small debris while remaining fully breathable and drainable. The structural elements of the upper include stitchless synthetic leather and supportive heel yolk with active strap system for secure heel fit.
- Last: Arc Immerse 360
- Fit: Because Vasque is obsessed with performance
fit, they offer a range of widths in there key styles to address even
more foot shapes and sizes.
- Midsole: The low profile molded EVA midsole provides excellent cushioning and stability as well as being fully drainable with 20 individual ports with debris filter screens.
- Outsole: Vasque proprietary Vibram® Slickrock sole was designed specifically for use with Idrogrip sticky rubber compound, which was originally developed for fly-fishing footwear.
- BENEFITS Superior wet rock traction Fully drainable Low center of gravity
- FEATURES Drainable Sole Antimicrobial Lining and Footbed Speed Lacing Webbing Heel Lock
- WHAT'S IT FOR Performance hiking in wet environment Canyon land exploring The long portage
- Weight: 1 lb. 4oz.