Vasque Women's Mantra 2.0 Trail Hiking Shoes
Pare down to go big. Some people prefer to save the weight, others excel with more mobility in the ankle. Whatever your tactic, the Mantra 2.0 invites you to take things further. Sure, it’s a low-cut, but the Vibram® Nuasi sole and molded polyurethane midsole reward you with the same stability and grip as a backpacking boot. The mobility of a runner, but the burliness of a boot—make it your mantra.
- Weight : 1 lb. 12 oz. (794g)
- Last : Perpetuum
- Upper:1.8mm Nubuck leather upper, panels of abrasion resistant mesh add breathability while remaining durable
- Molded TPR toe and heel counters are perforated for additional breathability.
- Footbed : Dual Density EVA
- Midsole : Molded Polyurethane
- Outsole : Vibram® Nuasi with XSTrek Compound and angular, multi-directional lugs for excellent trail traction. A rubber sidewall wrap in the toe increases stability and protection on rocky trails.
- Ideal for: Hikers who prefer low shoes Adventure travel
- Benifits Nimbleness of a shoe with the support of a boot Versatile for one-pair-of-shoes trips
- Features: Speed lacing easily toggles between a comfortable fit for travel to a more performance fit for hiking.