Vasque Men's Inhaler II Low Trail Shoe
Your heart rate is pinned, as high as the air temp around you. Still a thousand vert to go and you’ve got the legs to keep moving. Times like these you’ll appreciate the lightweight, cool-and-comfortable Inhaler II Low. Cool in the heat with heel- and toe-counter ventilation ports that let your feet inhale and exhale. Sticky rubber hangs on like a rock-climbing shoe, but the molded midsole protects like a burly running shoe—exactly what you need for going fast and low over dirt and rocks.
- Uppers: 1.6mm PU coated leather and abrasion resistant 3D mesh provide excellent durability as well as a high level of breathability. Molded TPR toe and heel counters are perforated for additional breathability.
- Last: Equalizer
- Footbed : Dual Density EVA
- Midsole: Molded EVA
- Outsole: Vasque exclusive Vibram® Pneumatic sole is designed with an aggressive lug pattern and molded in Megagrip rubber compound for outstanding trail traction. A lightweight, low profile EVA midsole with TPU instep shank is a performance-cushioning platform with just the right amount of stability for moving fast on the trail
- Benefits: Best in class traction, Incredibly breathable and lightweight, Athletic shoe fit and comfort
- Features: Megagrip sticky rubber compound, 3D mesh panels for excellent breathability, Low friction lacing, Vasque's most breathable hiking shoe
- Ideal for: Trail running Training Endurance trail racing
- Weight: 1 lb. 11 oz.