Vasque Womens Breeze 2.0 GTX Boot Hiking Boot
Reconfigured to be lighter, tougher, and more breathable than the original, the Breeze 2.0 is perfectly tuned for the realities of today's hiking trends. In 2004, the original Breeze was light, cool and athletically-inclined It quickly became one of the most popular hiking boots in the United States. Lighter loads and a faster pace rule the trail. Breeze set that pace almost a decade ago. The Breeze 2.0 picks it up considerably.
- Uppers: Nylon mesh upper for breakability / synthetic panels for stability
- GORE-TEX® fabric technology has proved itself for over 20 years as the ultimate system for durable waterproofing and breathable comfort.
- Last: Arc Tempo last creates an athletic fit that promotes quickness and agility over technical ground.
- Midsole: A.S.E. Midsole with EVA Cushioning Pods, TPU Shank built closer to the ground for improved control
and TPU Plate protects from stone brushing and adds stability, Neutral
- Outsole: Vibram Vibram® rubber compounds deliver superior grip, traction and durability. Vasque Exclusive Vibram® Contact ideal for technical trails
- Weight: 2 lbs. 3 oz.