Vasque Men's Breeze 2.0 GTX Hiking Boot
Looking to cover a lot of miles in a short amount of time? This aerobically-inclined
boot is a willing companion. For the
first time, running shoe technology was utilized to supercharge a true
hiking boot. Light, cool, and athletically-inclined, the Breeze filled
a void between the era’s midweight bombers and the brown-painted
wannabes. It quickly became one of the most popular hiking boots in the
United States. Still is, in fact. But even classic hits can be remastered.
Reconfigured to be lighter, tougher, and more breathable than the original,
the Breeze 2.0 is perfectly tuned for the realities of today’s hiking
trends. Lighter loads and a faster pace rule the trail. Breeze set that
pace almost a decade ago.
- Uppers:2.0mm Waterproof Nubuck Leather / Airmesh Nylon Fabric
- Lining: Gore-Tex XCR® liner make it breatable and comfortable
in warm temperatures and under light loads.
- Last: Arc Tempo creates an athletic fit that promotes quickness
and agility over technical ground.The asymmetrical curve is ideal for
people with higher arches and also places your foot in a more powerful
position during toe off. This aggressive toe spring facilitates rapid
obstacle clearance. The tapered toe box offers adequate room without
wasted space. And the medium volume heel fits a wide range of shapes.
Perfect for shorter distances on technical trails.
- Gusseted Tongue; Padded Collar; Integration Technology
- Removable DryTech footbeds are anatomically shaped for comfort and
feature wicking topsheets for moisture management underfoot
- Fit: Because Vasque is obsessed with performance
fit, they offer a range of widths in there key styles to address even
more foot shapes and sizes.
- Midsole: Molded EVA built closer to the ground for improved control
and TPU Plate protects from stone brushing and adds stability, Neutral
- Outsole: Vasque Exclusive Vibram® Contact deliver solid traction
and confident braking on all types of surfaces
- Weight: 2 lbs. 8 oz.