Vasque Women's Pendulum II Trail Hiking Shoes
The name says it all—an arc traced between extremes, the Pendulum connects burly, protective footwear with a supple, sensitive racing flat. You can have it all. We use a seamless air mesh and synthetic upper to give you days when your legs feel weightless. Breathe, relax, and never overheat, no matter the effort. Balance the extremes with the Pendulum.
- Weight : 8.8 oz. (250g) - Half Pair
- Last : Immerse 360
- Upper: Air Mesh, Synthetic. A near seamless synthetic and air mesh upper. Slightly more robust toe and heel protection includes reflective welding. A simple lacing system is light and effective.
- Molded TPR toe and heel counters are perforated for additional breathability.
- Footbed : 3mm Antimicrobal Poron® Flux Foam
- Midsole : Dual Density EVA, Molded TPU Plate
- Outsole : Vasque Visualizer features an aggressive lug pattern that excels on loose ground and rocky terrain. A molded TPU protection plate features segmented ribs in the forefoot to aid natural foot flex and remains solid in the midfoot for torsional control.
- Ideal for: Trail running Training Endurance trail racing
- Benifits: True cushioning and protection for running on trails
- Features: Seamless Upper 19mm heel-13mm forefoot-6mm drop