Vasque Men's Pendulum II Trail Hiking Shoes
The name says it all—an arc traced between extremes, the Pendulum connects burly, protective footwear with a supple, sensitive racing flat. You can have it all. We use a seamless air mesh and synthetic upper to give you days when your legs feel weightless. Breathe, relax, and never overheat, no matter the effort. Balance the extremes with the Pendulum.
- Uppers: Air Mesh, Synthetic, near seamless synthetic and air mesh upper.
- A simple lacing system is light and effective.
- Footbed: 3mm Antimicrobal Poron® Flux Foam
- Midsole: Dual Density EVA, Molded TPU Plate
- Outsole: Vasque Visualizer
- Last: Immerse 360
- Use: Trail running Training Endurance trail racing
- Benefits:True cushioning and protection for running on trails
- Fit: Because Vasque is obsessed with performance
fit, they offer a range of widths in there key styles to address even
more foot shapes and sizes.
- Outsole: Visualizer sole features an aggressive lug pattern that excels on loose ground and rocky terrain. A molded TPU protection plate features segmented ribs in the forefoot to aid natural foot flex and remains solid in the midfoot for torsional control.
- Weight: 10.6 oz