Patagonia Women's Triolet Jacket
Born from tradition and infused with modernity, our Triolet Jacket maintains its mountain focus the way a hard shell should: through heavy snow, driving wind and pouring rain. The durable 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric features a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded between a robust inner lining and a durable polyester outer shell; a DWR (durable water repellent) finish further fends off wet weather. The helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor blends protection with optimal visibility; traditional cord locks in the hood and hem allow for quick adjustment; an interior stretch mesh catch-all pocket stashes spare gloves; two Napoleon chest and two handwarmer pockets stay clear of harness and pack lines. Other detailing includes low-bulk, watertight, coated zippers on the pit zips and external pockets; low-profile cuff closures; full-reach gusseted underarm panels for mobility; and an elasticized pant attachment strap at the inside lower back to eliminate gaps on powder days.
- Materials Shell: 3-layer, 4.8-oz 75-denier 100% polyester plain-weave GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable and windproof 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for rugged protection
- Re-engineered Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor is helmet-compatible and 2-way adjustable to provide good visibility in poor conditions
- Two napoleon chest pockets with watertight zips and zipper garages; two welted handwarmer pockets stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; interior stretch catch-all pocket
- Watertight 2-way pit zips in gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Low-profile cuffs use a tapered tab hook-and-loop closure for a tight wrist seal
- Elasticized strap at low back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants and select Alpine pants to prevent jacket from riding up
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Weight 96 g (3.4 oz)