Patagonia Women's Ultralight Down Jacket
When sun-kissed days turn cold, reach for a simple solution without excess: our Ultralight Down Jacket. It features 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked) and an ultralight nylon ripstop shell fabric that’s nearly half the weight and twice the strength of our other down shell fabrics. The sewn-through construction, tight channel pattern and just the right amount of down increase versatility for use in more moderate temperatures and diverse activities, while a DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds snow. A slim silhouette maximizes thermal efficiency and suits its ideal uses: belay jacket over light layers at shaded crags, minimalist summer alpine bivies and unmatched warmth layered under a shell. Pockets include two zippered handwarmers (it self-stuffs into one as a travel pillow) and one zippered chest (where it self-stuffs compactly, with clip-in loop). A drawcord hem keeps in the heat.
- Ultra lightweight Pertex Quantum® shell and liner fabrics use interlocking Y-shaped nylon fibers to enhance the performance of the DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes goose down; side panels with narrow channels provide shape and reduce bulk
- Longer-length hem; center-front zipper has interior storm flap and wicking kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and one zippered chest pocket have zipper garages; jacket self-stuffs into chest pocket with carabiner clip-in loop, as well as left hand pocket as a travel pillow
- Elastic-bound cuffs and hem with single drawcord adjustment seal in warmth
- Shell and lining: 0.85-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® Y yarn with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked). Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Weight: 8.2 oz
- Made in China.