The North Face Men's Horizon 2.0 Short
lightest hiking cargo short, this nylon short features a durable, resilient fabric
that's bluesign® approved – a standard for using environmentally-friendly
production methods. Elasticized waist and back creates a comfortable fit with
belt loops. Gusseted crotch increases mobility while squatting, or while delivering
a roundhouse kick to an annoying hiker in the group.
- Fabric 113 g/m² 100% nylon micro-ripstop (bluesign® approved
- Avg Weight:11.6 oz
- Improved, lightweight, packable, abrasion resistant nylon ripstop
- Ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) 50
- Quick-drying performance
- Partial elastic waist with belt loops
- Gussetted crotch for increased mobility
- Two hand pockets, two cargo pockets, and one back right pocket.
- Articulation at knee
- Stow pocket feature
- 20" outseam. / 10" inseam. / 10" front rise.
- Machine wash warm and tumble dry low.