Camelbak Chute Insulated Stainless 40oz/1.2L
With the 40 oz Chute™ Vacuum, you can get a cold drink and a smooth pour, even in the backcountry. This vacuum-insulated bottle keeps liquids cold for 24 hours (even longer if you add ice), and hot for six. Plus, the cap snaps into the handle, so you can keep it out of the way as you pour. The sturdy, double-walled steel design keeps condensation from collecting on the sides of the bottle, and the powder-coat paint job adds some extra color. The narrow-mouthed opening also makes it easy to drink and pour without spilling, so you won’t waste a single drop. After all, nobody wants to end a long, hard day with a lukewarm drink.
- Hydration Capacity: 40 oz / 1.2L
- Total Weight: 1 lb / 510 g
- Dimensions: 11 x 3.5 in / 28 x 8.89 cm
- Vacuum insulation keeps beverages cold for 24 hours and hot for 6 hours
- Angled spout provides an ergonomic drink interface that delivers a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling
- Spout cap snaps into handle to prevent it from getting in the way when drinking
- Tether securely attaches the cap to the bottle for easy filling and refilling
- Half turn cap gives you easy access to your water The spout cap threads internally so there is no more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads Dishwasher Safe: All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe Durable and leak-proof 100% Free of BPA and BPS Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we build it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.