Hoka One One Womens Challenger ATR Trail Shoe
The light-weight, smooth-riding characteristics of the Clifton have been complimented in the CHALLENGER ATR by a more aggressive outsole and increased support in the upper to create an all-terrain shoe for varied surfaces. Early-Stage Meta-Rocker geometry provides a fluid, efficient ride, and independent rubber pods provide stability on uneven terrain for the runner who values versatility in their running shoe.
- Upper: Lightweight, Supportive No Sew SpeedFrame Upper Construction
- Geometry: Offset: 5mm Heel: 28mm Forefoot: 23mm
- 50% More Cushioning Engineered midsole volume which is up to 2.5X the volume than standard running shoes, made with performance-specific cushioning material. Benefit Excellent shock
- Meta-Rocker Meta-Rocker midsole geometry, specifically engineered with a low heel-toe differential and a sculpted outsole radius in the heel and toe, creates a unique fulcrum effect and encourages a guided foot gait cycle. Benefit Supports a runners form, and encourages a continuous Positive Gait Speed roll from heel-strike to toe-off. absorption and an inherently stable ride.
- Active Foot Frame Uniquely engineered Active Foot Frame midsole geometry allows the foot to sink deeply into the shoe’s midsole. Benefit Designed to provide integrated stability which is adaptable to a wide range of feet and running styles.
- Early-Stage Meta-Rocker Provides Propulsion
- Full EVA Midsole Provides Signature HOKA Cushioning
- 4mm Lugs Provide All-Terrain Traction
- Rubber Pods Provide Stability on Uneven Terrain
- Weight: 7.4 oz.