Olukai Women's Hi'Ona Sandal
Featuring our newest footbed, the Hi‘ona delivers slipper comfort wrapped in beautiful full-grain leather. Comfortable hand-sewn leather toe post. Laser-etched footbed design and a cast metal hook logo
- Uppers: Full-Grain Leather, premium full-grain leather evokes the rustic spirit of Hawaii's upcountry ranches with a rugged strength and a lifetime of durability.
- Footbed: Anatomically molded PU midsole wrapped in high-character full-grain leather. Increased thickness and raised perimeter for enhanced cushioning, support and protection.
- Non-Marking Rubber, thermoset rubber is a compound of natural and synthetic rubber that will not leave marks or ‘scuffs’ on surfaces of any type.Gum rubber outsoles, as a natural material, will always naturally be non-marking.
- Removable Footbed OluKai footwear is designed as the perfect environment for your foot. With this in mind, we have crafted our footbeds to be easily removable and washable.
- Outsole: Non-marking molded gum rubber outsole with traction pods.