Eagle CreekNo Matter What™ Rolling Duffel XL
The No Matter What™ Duffel X-Large is constructed using a water repellent Bi-Tech™ fabric with exceptional strength to weight ratio. This gigantic 128L duffel was designed to withstand the elements and conquer the road ahead eagerly. With hefty treaded wheels to conquer cobblestone backroads and muddy terrain, tons of haul handles for an easy load and unload, and a stuff pouch for a compressed storage. This bag vanquishes all travel obstacles: it’s got a ambition that doesn’t end when the trek is through.
- Weight: 4 lbs 3 oz
- Material: water repellent Bi-Tech™ fabric
- Dimensions: 36 x 15 x 14 in (Duffel), 9 x 18 x 7 in (Stuff Sac)
- Capacity: 7800 cu in | 128 L
- Abrasion-resistant, water repellant, Bi-Tech™ fabric with protective storm flap shields gear from the rough and tough, rain or shine.
- Strategic seam reinforcement in high-stress areas, hearty webbing, and high strength to weight ratio heavy-duty Bi-Tech™ fabric
- Massively treaded wheels conquer obstacles and muddy terrain
- Wheels and all, simply roll and stash duffel in stuff pouch for a compressed storage option; stuff sac also doubles as smart place to stash your muddy shoes or gear.
- Padded adjustable (and removable) shoulder strap for hauling gear over your shoulder, with non-slip center haul handle, and side grab handles, to get your cargo from here to there.
- #10 lockable zippers on main compartment so you can lock your bag every time you check it
- Front zippered pocket for quick stash items
- External compression straps stabilize internal cargo